Mechanix Original Gloves (olive)
Mechanix original gloves
"Often imitated but never equalled.", this is the best way to describe the Mechanix The Original® gloves. These gloves are in a category unto themselves. Tried, tested and proven for over 20 years, it offers the perfect blend of flexibility and protection. The durable synthetic leather palm of the Mechanix The Original® gloves and the breathable TrekDry® material on the back of the hand make this classic the ultimate tool for busy, hard-working hands. A new, slightly tapered, TPR coated Velcro strap provides a secure fit around the wrist. With an unrivaled range of practical uses, it's no big surprise that Mechanix Original gloves are the most well-known and most-worn work gloves.
Properties and functions:
- Adaptable TrekDry® upper material ensures dry and cool hands at all times.
- The particularly strong Velcro fastener with TPR rubber reinforcement guarantees a perfect and secure fit on the wrist.
- Double stitching on index finger and thumb improves durability.
- Seamless synthetic leather palm ensures optimal freedom of movement, gripping power and fingertip sensitivity.
- Mechanix The Original® certifications: CE 4131 EN 388 / EN 420
- Machine washable up to 30°C.
- Weight about 80g.
- Glove sizes: S/8, M/9, L/10, XL/11, XXL/12.