Mechanix 0.5mm M-Pact Gloves (Black)
Mechanix 0.5mm M-Pact gloves
The Mechanix Wear® 0.5mm M-Pact glove from the Tactical Line is an anatomically shaped all-round glove with a padded palm rest. Tactical gloves with incomparable sensitivity. Designed and manufactured to withstand the toughest jobs and missions. The palm is made from 0.5mm AX-Suede™ synthetic leather and offers the perfect blend of tactile control and protection on the range. Index finger and thumb have a pure polyester cap with a polyurethane coating for a fine and secure grip. The Lycra® inserts between the fingers guarantee breathability, comfort and freedom of movement. Perfect fit thanks to elastic glove end with Velcro fastener without hook loop, so getting caught is no longer possible.
Certified according to CE EN 388:2016.
- The impact protection made of thermoplastic rubber (TPR) on the back of the fingers and knuckles.
- Fingertip protection with thermoplastic rubber (TPR).
- Low-profile TPR closure ensures a secure fit on the wrist.
- Lightweight TrekDry® conforms to the back of the hand to reduce heat build-up and sweat.
- Anatomical stitch darts conform to the natural curve of the hand for a precise fit.
- Stretchable flex joints improve the mobility of the shooting fingers.
- 0.5mm AX-Suede™ provides precise and natural feel.
- Nylon strap loop.
- Machine washable.
- Weight: approx. 145 g/ pair (size M).